StarRfoam is a family owned and operated MFG company with locations in Arlington, TX, Anthony, TX, and Kingman, AZ. We are rapidly growing and expanding and looking to fill positions for our growing team. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, and bonus opportunities. We promote from within our company! You can start with little, to no, experience and become one of StarRfoam’s many success stories.
Job Positions Available
- Responsibilities may include: receiving, scanning, picking, packing, auditing and shipping materials to the customer.
- Operates a clean and safe work environment, ensuring that all areas of the warehouse are well maintained, kept orderly and free of debris.
- Maintains quality standards set forth by warehouse management.
- Forklift experience is a plus.
- Willing to work a flexible shift.
- Willing and able to stand at least 8 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to perform tasks which include pushing, pulling, grasping, and lifting with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to carry up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs assigned preventive maintenance tasks and minor mechanical repairs to all manufacturing equipment.
- Must generate preventive maintenance worksheets to maintain manufacturing machinery and equipment according to the manufacturer’s recommendations and good maintenance practices.
- Maintains a safe work environment by documenting and correcting potential safety issues concerning material-handling equipment or manufacturing facility.
- Performs general building maintenance as directed, such as lamp replacement, simple construction, wiring, repair of overhead doors and plumbing.
- Associate’s degree in Industrial or Maintenance Technology AND at least 2 years of maintenance experience in a facilities, United States Armed Forces, distribution and/or manufacturing environment OR at least 4 years of maintenance experience in a facilities, United States Armed Forces, distribution and/or manufacturing environment.
- At least 6 months experience with hand and power tools (such as drills, fasteners and saws) in a facilities, distribution and/or manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of mechanical theory including bearings, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyor, construction, and operation.
- Willing and able to lift parts and tools weighing up to 80 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to perform tasks which include repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking with or without reasonable accommodation.